Clients of the «Oschad 24/7» mobile banking app can access the basic banking services remotely using only mobile application, without any ATM or payment terminal. From now on clients can sign in using credentials obtained through the Contact Center, the biggest state-owned Oschadbank reported to the Roomian.org.
«Oschad 24/7» mobile banking is a modern multifunctional service allowing clients to manage their own funds using smartphone 24 hours 7 days a week from anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Mobile application was developed and delivered to the market by Belorussian company BelMobileSoft Ltd.
«Oschadbank continues developing alternative channels of customer service, applying new progressive technologies. Major attention is paid to the expansion and improvement of our digital services in terms of their accessibility and customer experience. Our main goal is to create a comfort zone for our customers», – Deputy CEO Anton Tyutyun said.
Oschadbank offers mobile banking «Oschad 24/7» developed for smartphones with iOS (iPhone) operating system as well as for Android-based devices. Service is available for any client with debit or credit card account within the bank.
Early mobile application «Oschad 24/7» was developed in November 2013 for iOS smartphones and in March 2014 for smartphones with Android on board.
Here are some features of the mobile-banking «Oschad 24/7»:
- account balance;
- transaction history;
- bank statement;
- funds transfer between the cards;
- transfer from/to the special card account «Mobile Savings»;
- lock/unlock the card;
- creating templates and standing orders for fast transfer of funds;
- top-up of your mobile phone account, CDMA and IP-telephony;
- managing payment card limits (including foreign transactions).
Customer support is available through Contact Center: 0-800-210-800 (free of charge for local fixed and mobile phones) and landline +38-044-363-01-33.
- Oschadbank is the biggest state-owned bank with the regional network of over 5000 branches across Ukraine.
- It is the only bank in Ukraine with government guarantee of 100% return of depositor funds.
- It is the owner of the modern GlobalMoney payment system and electronic money issuer (since October, 21, 2011).